French Fleur de Lys Heraldry Knight Shield Fire Companion Set
This 1 French Fleur de Lys Heraldry Knight Shield Fire Companion Set is an incredibly elegant way to enjoy your fireside evenings. The set is handcrafted with the classic French Fleur de Lys motif, a symbol of strength and resilience, and features a sturdy and durable design with a smooth finish. An expertly crafted handle allows for comfortable use, making it the perfect addition to any fireside.Very unusual and stylish great design, it stands on attached acanthus leaf which leads to the lower stepped base.
In the Gothic medieval country home style.
- This set comprises the tongs & brush which are hanging on the back.
- A feature that stands out is are the vibrant hand painted colours especially to the shield, in red, yellow, pale pink and blue, The shield has 3 Fleur de lys in the top left quadrant corner and opposite below 4 dagger decorations. Knights head on top with garlands of further acanthus leaves, an axe and spear decoration.
- Heavy quality weighing around 8kg approximate.
- Made from wruoght iron.
- Circa late 20th century 1970's.
- With beautiful aged patina.
- It would make a fabulous gift.
- Provenance bought from out of a stately home collection in the Shires.
- Highly sought after by collectors, home decorators, interior designers, tv film production company studio prop shops.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition with various scuffs scratches, dust, stains,rust & some paint losses and colour fading commensurate with usage & age.
- International shipping worldwide is available via the ebay global shipping programme centre. Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send us a message.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- Browse our other exciting Fine Art, antiques & collecibles available in our shop gallery.
Dimensions in centimetres approximate
High (63 cm)
Width at base(24.5cm)
Length depth (11.5 cm)