Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Oil Painting Distressed VW Beetle Rusty Car In Floral Field Signed David Robert
Regular price £285.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
BUY NOW £285 FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
- 1 Fine Art Work Small Oil Painting Distressed VW Beetle Car Of Yesteryear Old Rusting Wreck Resting In Pretty Floral Field.
- Subject of a rather distressed VW Beetle car wreck rusting in a rather beautiful floral field landscape scene.
- Signed by the artist David Robert.
- David Robert is a known well establish much loved Cornish artist who paints cars of yesteryear in a distressed condition as if just found after being left to rot in a field or garage.
- Sadly he passed away in 2006.
- He also painted gateways and stiles in a Cornish hedgerow.
- Oil on canvas.
- Provenance gallery stamp on the back from Newquay Gallery in Cornwall.
- Elegant well controlled brushstrokes a thought provoking scene.
- Set in a dark oak wooden frame.
- With hanging thread on the back ready for immediate home display.
- Circa during late 20th century 1970s.
- We only sell paintings base upon quality & significance.
- Checkout our other ebay shop listings as if you order 2 or more items we can offer you multibuy discount.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Having foxing staining to the painting surface in places and scuffs, scratches wear to the frame commensurate with usage & age.
- International worldwide shipping is available via the ebay global shipping programme centre.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres approximate
10.23" High (26cm)
12.20" Width at widest point (31cm)