Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Irish Farmer Working In County Cork Field Prized Shire Horses Tapestry
- 1 Original Irish Farmer Working Field With Prized Shire Horses Tapestry Hand Crafted Embroidered.
- It is a most beautiful hand woven tapestry of a farmer with his prized shire horses working the land.
- Tapestry made from wool.
- With a protective glass front cover.
- Sumptuous detail & colours.
- Set in a fine wooden frame.
- A great gift.
- Bought from a large private stately country home collection.
- Circa late 20th century 1970's.
- Ready for immediate home display with hanging thread on the back.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Having some noticeable scuffs, scratches, to the frame commensurate with usage & age.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Browse our other exciting collections available in our shop gallery.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres approx
16" High (41cm)
20" Wide (51cm)
Share this Product