Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Original Vintage 1950's E Gomme Wycombe Gilt Crown Twin Cherubs Acanthus Mirror
BUY NOW £499 FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
- 1 Fine Rare Original Vintage 1950's E Gomme Gilt Crown Cherubs Acanthus Wall Mirror.
- A nice size as it stands at 67cm.
- Featuring twin cherubs and a crown on the top and to sides and base garlands of roses flowers with sweeping acanthus flourishes.
- Set in a magnificent gold gilt lacquer frame finish.
- Just see how the frame is so beautifully decorative & intricate.
- Handmade in England.
- Maker E Gomme Furniture Wycombe.
- Circa mid 20th century dated 1953.
- Provenance bought from a private seller who's mum had it from new in the 50's
- Offered in rather fine shape ready for home or wedding venue or theatre tv film theatre props shop.
- A grandeur statement piece which will focus your attention in any interior home or office reception, hotel lobby & restaurant.
- Glass is clear & bright and ready to add sumptuous light into any interior.
- Fabulous Mothers day gift or Easter Birthday present.
- With metal hanging bracket loop on the back ready to display in your interior living room wall area or it can stand on the floor.
- Frame made of resin with glass mirror.
- Approx weight 5kg.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
Having some noticeable scratches, stains to the glass and wear, dust, scuffs and some minor small chips in places to the frame commensurate with usage & old age.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Browse our other exciting intriguing collections available in our shop gallery happy shopping.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres of frame approximate
26.37" High (67cm)
18.11" Wide (46cm)
1.18 Thickness of frame at thickest point (3cm) WIN