Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Pair Dutch Flemish Golden Age Gilt Harvest Plinth Stand Torcheres
Regular price £1,250.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
BUY NOW £1250
- Pair Large Round Acanthus Dutch Flemish Golden Age Antique Style Gilt Plinth Column Display Stand Torcheres.
- In the antique Dutch golden age 17th century style.
- They are very unusual and so impressive.
- A feature that stands out are the impressive perspective pictorial countryside harvest scenes of various figures working men & women harvesting crops barley & ferns, with beautiful foliage sunflowers, dove birds, animals & dogs.
- With flourishes of acanthus decorations & rope edge fine detail.
- Perfect to display your precious vases or bust statues on.
- Origin from the Netherlands.
- The tops and bases have been recently over painted with gilt acrylic paint.
- Suitable for indoor display only.
- Made from resin.
- The vases as seen in some of the pictures are not included.
- Free standing.
- Circa late end of the 20th century 1990's.
- Heavy quality weighing 15kg each combined weight 30kg approximate.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Having some noticeable wear, scuffs, minor chips, stains, imbedded paint brush hairs in the gilt paintwork in places commensurate with usage.
- International shipping worldwide is available please ask for a quote.
- UK mainland delivery will be with National Pallets.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send us a message.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Browse our exciting intriguing other collections available in our shop gallery, we can offer you extra discount if you order 2 or more items, happy shopping.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres of each approximate
39.37" High (100cm)
11.02" Width of the top (28cm)
11.02" Length depth of base (28cm)