Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Pair British School Artwork Oil Paintings Dead Hunt Game Birds & Rabbit Maud Thomas
Regular price £1,895.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
BUY NOW £1895
- Pair British School Incredible Large Old Antique Artwork Oil Paintings Study Of Still Life Dead Hunt Game Pheasant Birds & Rabbit Artist Maud Thomas.
- Subject a very fine vivid & vibrant study of still life dead hunt game pheasant birds and a rabbit.
- Monogram initial signed on the front and signed on the back by a British school artist Maud Thomas.
- Circa early 20th century dated 1910.
- Set in original gilt acanthus decorated frames.
- Oil on canvas.
- We only sell paintings based upon quality & significance.
- Provenance exclusively bought from a reputable art auction in Buckinghamshire.
- Very fine brushstroke control which really brings the subjects to life.
- With hanging thread on the back of 1 with hanging chain on the other ready for immediate home display.
- Approx combined total unwrapped weight 14kg.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Having various noticeable craquelure, scuffs & water mark staining also some loss of paint to the painting surface in places.
- Both frames have various noticeable cracking, scuffs, wear, chips, frame missing pieces loss commensurate with usage & age.
- These superb paintings would benefit by getting reframed and cleaned.
- International worldwide shipping is available.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Checkout our other exciting listings available in our shop, happy shopping.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres of the frames each approximate
38.97" High (99cm)
22.83" Width (58cm)
2.75" Depth thickness of the frame (7cm)