Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Pair Beautiful English Sheffield Silver Plate Wine Crystal Lined Vases
Regular price $3,114.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Pair Beautiful English Magnificent Sheffield Silver Plate Green Crystal Cherubs Putti Champagne Dinner Party Wine Drinks Ice Cooler Vases.
- Love the pair, they are museum grand tour quality.
- In the Neoclassical style.
- Made from finest Sheffield silver plate on heavy base metal.
- Having magnificent Putti cherub figurines on the base.
- With acanthus foliage & grape decorations frieze all around in raised low relief.
- Featuring original green rock crystal domed shaped liners, heavy quality.
- Each champagne cooler together with liner weigh over 4kg each total combined unwrapped weight under 10kg.
- Ideal statement piece for display or use in your home dining room, kitchen or commercial restaurant, pub, bar, hotel golf country club, wedding venue event function business.
- Sheffield silver plate stamp hallmarked underneath for H BROS S.
- Fit for Royalty.
- They would make such a fabulous statement piece Birthday Anniversary present.
- Superb feature for a tv film stage theatre production company props shop.
- They are such amazing centrepieces.
- Handmade in England very finest silversmith craftsmanship at its best.
- Circa late 20th century 1970's.
- Condition report.
- Offered in overall fine used condition.
- Having various noticeable wear, scuffs, scratches, stains in places commensurate with usage & age.
- The liners fit perfectly, with some imperfections to the rock crystal shapes as they are not perfectly round commensurate to being handmade.
- Provenance bought from out of an incredible stately home private museum collection in Shropshire.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message.
- Worldwide airfreight international shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Checkout our exciting other available listings in our shop gallery, happy shopping.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres approximate
11.81" High each (30cm)
9.45" Width of the glass liner at the widest point at the top each (24.5cm)
8.27 Length depth of the base at deepest point each (21cm)