Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Pair Fine Antique Pastoral Oil Paintings 19th Century Scottish Highlands Cattle
Regular price £1,295.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
BUY NOW £1295
- Pair Original Quality Antique Victorian 19th Century Fine Art Pastoral Scottish Highland Long Horn Cattle Oil Paintings Signed.
- Oil on board painting signed by a well known Scottish school artist A Macullough.
- 1 painting is signed and the second one is not signed though it was painted by the same artist as you can clearly see by the brushstrokes its the same artist, also that these paintings are a matching pair.
- Subject pastoral of long horn cattle animals in the beautiful Scottish Highlands with the Grampian Mountains in the background & flocks of birds overhead.
- Such delightful pleasing scenes to the eye.
- Using an almost photorealism style of painting with extreme accuracy in its execution with beautifully controlled brush work.
- Oil on board with glass cover.
- A rather skilled most gifted master artist.
- He is renowned of his paintings of Scottish landscapes.
- Very pleasing to the eye a most relaxing scene.
- Reframed in gilt fibreglass frames.
- We understand your purchase is for your home or as an investment. We only sell paintings based on quality & significance.
- We offer exceptional professional customer service.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine old used condition.
- Having various noticeable craquelure, wear & stains to the paintings surface commensurate with old age.
- Some some loss of paint in places & scuffs, minor chips to the frames.
- With hanging thread on the back ready for home display.
- Circa late 19th century 1880's.
- International worldwide shipping is available.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Browse our exciting other available collections in our shop gallery.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres approx of each frame
35.5" High (90cm)
25.5" Wide (65cm)