Pair Hollywood Regency Style Gold & Red Rose Vase Sculptures
- Pair Collectible Vintage Hollywood Regency Gold & Red Rose Flower Vase Sculptures.
- In the fabulous Hollywood Regency style.
- A feature that really stands out are the amazing red rose flower decorations.
- They have been hand painted in acrylic gold & red paints to give them a unique beautiful look,
- On a square base, great to display in your home.
- Beautifully handmade.
- Having a central shield plaque.
- Heavy quality fine craftsmanship.
- With stunning floral shaped handles.
- Having a beautiful cartouche & standing on small turn bobbin small feet.
- Circa late 20th century.
- Origin from France.
- Hollywood Regency, sometimes called Regency Moderne, is a design style that describes both interior design and landscape architecture characterized by the bold use of color and contrast often with metallic and glass accents meant to signify both opulence and comfort.
- It is named for the movie-making industry of southern California as typified by the glamorous homes and estates of the actors and actresses of Hollywood's Golden Era, roughly from the 1920s through the 1950s, and typified by the work of designers such as Dorothy Draper & Billy Haines.
- The term "Hollywood Regency" appears to have originated with Draper in the 1920s. It remains a current and lively area of design work both inside and outside of southern California.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Having some wear commensurate with usage & age.
- The vase tops are sealed and you cannot place flowers inside, for display only.
- International buyers worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Browse our exciting other collections available in our shop gallery, happy shopping.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres approximate
15.5" High each (39cm)
7.5" Length each (19cm)
4" Wide of the base each (10cm)