Pair Chesterfield Style Brown Leather Club Armchairs On Bun Feet
Buy Now £1200
- Pair Traditional Beautiful Quality Handmade Chesterfield Style Tan Brown Leather Club Armchairs.
- Having such beautiful shaped deep buttoned backrests.
- With scroll armrests & you will love the classic traditional brass studded detail on the front.
- A feature that stands out are the 4 new stylish turned tapered bun wooden legs which have a natural lacquer finish that have been fitted on each chair.
- They have been upholstered in luxury fine soft leather.
- Circa late 20th century.
- Please note that the 2 Union Jack cushions as seen are only included with the buy now price.
- So comfortable to sit and relax in.
- You will adore the superb quality.
- Perfect impressive seating for your home living room area or business reception office showroom study needs.
- Master craftsmanship handmade in England.
- Fire safety label present underneath.
- Set in fine wooden frames.
- The legs do unscrew for ease of shipping.
- Provenance bought from out of a fine country stately home reception area.
- No makers label.
- Condition report.
- Offered in charming fine used condition.
- Having some noticeable wear, scuffs, leather cracking, creases, scratches, minor tears, stains, dust in places also some indentation marks to leather commensurate with usage & age. 1 of the leather sitting area cushions has been replaced with another similar one.
- International buyers worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Browse our exciting other collections available in our shop gallery.
Width arm to arm widest point (108cm)
Length depth (84cm)
Seat height from floor (46cm)
Seat depth (54cm)