Pair Victorian Style Old Lion Garden Stone Entrance Gate Post Cappings
- Pair Fine British Architectural Victorian Style Old Standing Lion Animal Garden Stone Entrance Gate Post Pillar Capping Ornaments.
- In the splendid Victorian style.
- A nice size 49.5 cm tall each approximate.
- Having beautiful naturally aged weathered patina.
- Made from the fine composite cast limestone.
- With superb detail.
- So sought after, and will make your entrance much admired.
- So stunning to display in your garden, ideally to be cemented onto your entrance gate post.
- Heavy solid quality weighing around 20kg each.
- Ideal gift for a collector animal lovers.
- Bought from out of a beautiful private sellers large gated mansion entrance.
- A great focal point for your garden.
- Circa late 20th century.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used weathered worn condition.
- Having various noticeable scuffs, scratches, chips in places commensurate with weathering, usage & old age.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Checkout our other exciting listings available in our shop gallery.
- Please also note that the large white plinth that the lions are resting on as seen in the pictures is not included.
Dimensions in centimetres approximate each
Length at longest point (23cm)
Length depth of base (19cm)
Width of base (15cm)