Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Rare English Antique Victorian 19th Century Bronze Snake Pocket Watch Holder Sculpture
Regular price £550.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
BUY NOW £550 FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
- 1 Rare Antique English Victorian 19th Century Cast Bronze Snake Form Pocket Watch Holder Sculpture.
- Having such beautiful detail you can see the scales on the snake.
- Superb finest quality.
- Free standing.
- Please note that the watch as seen in the picture is not included.
- The snakes tongue sticks out where you hang your pocket watch on.
- Such an exciting great conversation talking point to your guests.
- Unsigned sculptor unknown.
- Unwrapped weight just around 300 grams.
- Circa late 19th century 1890's.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine old used condition.
- Having charming natural aged wear patina commensurate with usage & old age.
- With some noticeable scuffs, scratches, stains in places.
- International worldwide shipping is available.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only.
- Cash on collection is welcome.
- Browse our exciting other collections available in our shop gallery, if you order 2 or more items we can offer you extra discount happy shopping.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres approximate
4.52" High (11.5cm)
3.14 width of base (8cm)
3.34" Length depth (8.5cm)