Rare Antique American Door Stop Form Of A Lighthouse
- 1 Fine Rare Architectural Original Antique American Door Stop Form Of A Lighthouse.
- This is so charming on a half moon base, original hand painted green base and red entrance at the base with the upper section spiral painted in black and white, with a balcony with hand rail at the top. It is painted to represent the Cape Hatteras Lighthouse.
- Weighing just under 3.8kg unwrapped weight.
- Beautifully made from cast iron.
- Origin from the USA.
- So suitable to keep your internal door open.
- With beautiful aged patina.
- It would make a fabulous collectors gift.
- Circa early 20th century.
- Provenance another one was sold at Bonhams in New York in 2015 screenshot enclosed in the pictures.
- Condition report.
- Having beautiful natural charming aged patina.
- Offered in fine old used well worn rusted condition with various scuffs scratches, stains & wear marks commensurate with usage & old age.
- International shipping worldwide is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send us a message.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- Browse our intriguing other collections available in our shop gallery.
Dimensions in centimetres approximate
Width at base (22.25cm)
Length depth at base (11cm)
Width at top (5.25cm)
Depth at top (4.5cm)