Victorian English Solid Sterling Silver Cow Creamer William Moering
- 1 Exceptional Small Amazing Very Rare Antique Late Victorian English Solid Sterling Finest 930 Silver "Novelty" Cow Creamer By The Famous Silversmith William Moering - (1892 - 1902).
- Fully hallmarked with English silver hallmarks for London 1900.
- Initialed by the maker WM for William Moering also having the lion '& head symbols for London and date letter e for date 1900.
- On the silver tail handle is hallmarked 930 this a very high purer silver content 93 percent which is higher then the standard 92.5 percent.
- Such excellent clear struck marks and includes the extra letter "F" London silver import hallmark stamp.
- Excellent quality genuine 120 year old sterling silver example.
- A superb very scare item museum highest quality so sought after by collectors & dealers.
- Featuring a little hinged silver lid on the top of its back for re-filling with cream, it is beautifully decorated with an embossed bee.
- Superb rare genuine Victorian example and a good heavy silver weight.
- This is such a great investment and would also make a fabulous Christmas present.
- A feature you will also love is the the cute curled silver tail which forms the handle and the milk pours from the cows mouth.
- It stands on 4 silver legs and is complete with its silver horns.
- The approximate silver weight is just under 132 grams approximate.
- It is hollow inside where the cream would go.
- There are no added personal engraved monograms or initials present.
- Superb rare item and with clear Victorian hallmarks.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- Cash on collection is accepted.
- International worldwide shipping is available.
- Condition report offered in fine used condition.
- Having some scratches wear in places commensurate with usage & age.
- With no splits or wear holes and no nasty knocks or dents, a very nice example.
- The little silver lid opens and closes fine and the 4 cast silver legs are all tight and secure.
- The silver "tail" handle is undamaged and the 2 silver horns are still intact.
- It has a typical shiny polished finish.
- Browse our other exciting collections available in our shop gallery, happy shopping.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres approximate
Length 5.45" (13.7cm)
Width 1.9" (4.8cm)
Height 4" (10.01cm)