Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Royal Doulton English Judge Sitting Giving Summary Figurine
BUY NOW £95
- 1 Impressive Small Royal Doulton The Judge Sitting Giving His Summary From His Case Trail Papers Glazed Figurine.
- Subject English Judge figure who is in a seated pose wearing his fine red and white gown uniform and giving a summary from his important trail case papers.
- Superbly hand painted with a beautiful glaze.
- Made from pottery.
- Stamped underneath Made In England Royal Doulton The Judge HN2443.
- Artist designer is Mary Nicoll.
- Provenance purchased from out of a private collection.
- Circa late 20th century.
- Superb for a legal collector.
- Ideal for a tv studio theatre production company props shop.
- Condition report.
- Offered in overall fine used condition no chips and no cracking.
- Having some minor stains in places commensurate with usage & age.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Browse our exciting other collections available in our shop gallery.
Dimensions in centimetres approximate
Depth thickness (12.5cm)
Share this Product