Set 3 Solid Bronze Horse Racing Sculptures "The Origins Of Champions" By Gill Parker
- Set 3 Small Vintage Solid Bronze Horse Racing Sculptures "The Origins Of Champions" By Gill Parker The Franklin Mint.
- Set on an oval wooden plinth which has the name plaques of each horse located on the lower plinth front.
- The horses lift off from the plinth.
- Such glamorous stunningly beautiful intricate detail to each of the 3 horses.
- The horses are Byerley Turk 1680. Darley Arabian 1700 & Godolphin Arabian 1724.
- The Byerley Turk (c 1680- 1706 also spelled Byerly turk, was the earliest of the three stallions that where the founders of the modern Thoroughbred horse racing bloodstock, the other two are the Godolphin Arabian and the Darley Arabian.
- They have been cast in such magnificent exceptional detail highest quality.
- Having such a beautiful finish and fine natural aged patina.
- Ever so sought after by collectors, also tv film studio theatre props shops.
- Circa late 20th century.
- The unwrapped total weight as follows weighs just over 3.5kg.
- Provenance bought from a reputable bronze dealer at the Stafford Bingley Hall antiques fair.
- A superb collectors display item.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Having charming noticeable wear, scuffs, scratches, stains, marks in places commensurate with usage & age.
- International buyers worldwide shipping is available.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Browse our exciting other available collections in our shop gallery, happy shopping.
Width of plinth base (33cm)