Small 19th Century French Napoleon III Antique Jewellery Box By ES Jassoy
Add a touch of French sophistication to your collection with our Small 19th Century Napoleon III Antique Jewellery Box by ES Jassoy. Perfect for storing your most prized possessions, this tiny treasure will make you feel like royalty. Vive la France!
It features a decorative copper engraved pictorial on top of children having fun riding a wheel barrow.
- Also featuring brass rococo acanthus leaves carved detail to the front with lock.
- Very ornate with decorative carry handles & brass engraved acanthus leaf borders around the base & top.
- The box is made from wood with copper circa 1870.
- Origin from France.
- So collectible and sought after.
- Makers stamp underneath ES Jassoy.
- Finest craftsmanship.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used worn patina condition.
- It will have various wear, stains, rust, warping scratches, scuff marks and chips commensurate with usage & old age. No keys thouggh it opens & closes fine. Glue repairs have been made to one of the inside wall wood panels. A screw is missing underneath.
- International worldwide shipping is available.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Checkout our other exciting Fine Arts, antiques & collectibles in our shop gallery.