British Arts & Crafts C1910 Oak & Leather Footstool By Arthur Simpson
This beautiful footstool combines British Arts & Crafts design with leather and oak wood craftsmanship to create a timeless accessory. Crafted by Arthur Simpson in 1910, its solid oak frame and rich leather upholstery are sure to add a classic touch to any room.
- Make a statement with this wonderful single seat footstool and add it to your living room area for added style. A great collectors Christmas gift.
- In the fabulous original Arts & Crafts design made by Arthur Simpson of Kendal
- It has a curved shape top with glorious leather lattice straps with brass button studded finish around the top edges & standing on 4 tapered legs.
- Made from oak wood with leather & brass studs.
- No makers label.
- A nice small size with it being 40 cm in length and 37.5 cm high.
- Circa 1910 early 20th century Arts & Crafts period.
- Relaxing to rest your tired feet on.
- You will adore the antique quality.
- Master craftsmanship.
- Provenance bought from an antiques interior design dealer in the Shires.
- Condition report.
- Offered in charming fine used condition.
- Having some noticeable wear, scuffs, scratches, stains in places also marks and imperfections & fading to leather and wood areas commensurate with usage & being handmade also a series of the brass studs have been replaced.
- International buyers worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Browse our exciting Fine Arts, antiques & collectibles available in our gallery.
Dimensions in centimetres
Height (37.5 cm)
Width (30.5 cm)
Length (40 cm)