Antique Edwardian Eagle Match Holder Westwood & HO
- 1 Collectible Small English Traditional Antique Edwardian Eagle Match Holder Westwood & HO.
- A feature that stands out is the imposing spelter eagle with wings outstretched.
- Set on an oak base, with match holder that has a decorative pictorial of leaves around a sailing ship with eagles above.
- Perfect home office desk accessory.
- Ideal for a collector, superb gift.
- Edwardian era early 20th century Circa 1900s.
- With the makers mark Westwood & Ho, which is for W.D & HO Willis.
- W.D. & H.O. Wills was a British tobacco manufacturing company formed in Bristol, England. It was the first British company to mass-produce cigarettes, and one of the founding companies of Imperial Tobacco along with John Player & Sons.
- The company was founded in 1786 and went by various names before 1830 when it became "W.D. & H.O. Wills".
- Made from oak & spelter metal.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Various charming patina noticeable signs of wear, scuffs, scratches, stains commensurate with usage and age.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Browse our other exciting collections available in our shop gallery.
Dimensions in centimetres approximate
Length depth (7cm)