Victorian 19th Century Antique Framed Print The Dairy Farm After George Morland
LATE 19TH CENTURY ANTIQUE FRAMED PRINT "THE DAIRY FARM" AFTER GEORGE MORLAND & AFTER WILLIAM WARD
BUY NOW £250 FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
- 1 Very Old Late 19th Century Victorian Antique Framed Print The Dairy Farm After George Morland & William Ward.
- Reprint of the famous diary farm scene, framed with glass cover.
- George Morland (26 June 1763 in London – 29 October 1804 in Brighton) was an English painter.
- His early work was influenced by Francis Wheatley (painter) but after the 1790s he came into his own style.
- His best compositions focus on rustic scenes: farms and hunting; smugglers and gypsies; and rich, textured landscapes. William Ward ARA (1766–1826) was an English engraver.
- William Ward was appointed engraver to the Duke of York, the Prince of Wales, and associate engraver to the Royal Academy.
- Bought from a private seller in London.
- A great wall hanging Christmas present.
- Circa late 19th century dated 1880s.
- Offered in charming old used condition.
- Having various noticeable foxing staining and some water damage consummate with rather old age and usage.
- With hanging thread on the back ready to display.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash on collection is welcome.