Victorian 19th Century Solid Brass Shoe Mice Vesta Match Holder Striker
- 1 Fine Antique Victorian 19th Century Solid Brass Shoe Mouse Mice Vesta Match Holder With Striker.
- A feature that stands out are the 2 mice on the shoe, so cute & adorable.
- Made from solid brass.
- Very unusual.
- Circa late 19th century.
- A great collectors gift.
- You store your small matches in the open boot on top, striker on the back.
- Condition report.
- Charming aged patina.
- Offered in fine used condition worn with wear marks commensurate with usage & age.
- International shipping worldwide is available.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send us a message.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- Browse our other exciting collections available in our shop gallery, happy shopping.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres approx
1.57" High (4cm)
1.18" Width (3cm)
2.95 Length (7.5cm)