Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Victorian Style Architectural 20th Century Stone Koi Carp Fish Garden Fountain
Regular price £895.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
BUY NOW £895
- 1 Fine Victorian Style Architectural 20th Century Stone Koi Carp Fish Garden Fountain Water Feature.
- Having beautiful naturally aged weathered patina.
- Made from the fine composite cast limestone.
- With superb detail.
- So stunning to display in your garden as water feature focal point.
- Very heavy solid quality total weight all together around 65kg.
- It comes apart into 3 sections, the base plinth and the fountain bowl then the koi carp.
- Bought from out of a beautiful garden.
- Free standing.
- Circa late 20th century over 30 years old late 1980's.
- No electric pump you would need to buy this to make the fountain work, also you will need to get some plastic piping to connect the carp to the base, the size at least 2cm width piping you will need.
- Also to cement the sections together so its water tight and secure.
- You could build a pond wall out of brick or stone around it to make even more fancy.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used weathered worn condition.
- Having various noticeable scuffs, scratches, chips & moss in places commensurate with weathering, usage & old age.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- We would be shipping this fountain by pallet roadside delivery as its very heavy.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Checkout our other exciting listings available in our shop gallery, if you order 2 or more items we can offer you discount happy shopping.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres approximate
28.34" Total height (72cm)
22.83" Width of central bowl (58cm)
22.83" Length depth of central bowl (58cm)