Smart Victorian Style Handmade Light Tan Brown Office Captains Chair
Buy Now £625
- 1 Smart Victorian Style Handmade Light Tan Brown Office Captains Curved Bankers Chair.
- In the most popular colour light tan brown colour.
- Made in the Victorian traditional style.
- Upholstered in such beautiful fine luxury leather and hand stitched which is so soft and smooth to the touch.
- A feature that stands out is the curved shape of the armrests & low backrest.
- Fully functional perfect for your home business office.
- So relaxing and comfortable to sit in.
- Top quality with classic brass studded detail finish.
- Built in a fine wooden frame.
- Standing on 4 elegant bulbous legs with original wheeled brass casters.
- Fire safety label underneath.
- Quite heavy around 16kg approximate weight.
- Handmade in England.
- Bought from a private seller in Dorset who had the chair from new when he bought in 1970.
- Circa late 20th Century 1970.
- Please note that the 1 Union Jack cushion as seen is included.
- This is a static bankers chair model, the seat height does not adjust and it does not tilt or swivel as its a static model.
- Fully functional & can take the weight of an average Gentleman or Lady.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Having some noticeable wear, stains, scratches, scuffs leather cracking in places commensurate with usage also some chips to wood and and a previous repair made to one of the wooden back column supports also tear to black lining underneath as shown in the pictures.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Browse our exciting other collections available in our shop gallery, happy shopping.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres approximate
22.83" Length depth at deepest point from front to back (58cm)
25.98" High (66cm)
27.16" Wide (69cm)
20.47" Seat depth (52cm)
16.92" Seat height from floor (43cm)