Cheshire Antiques Consultant
British Oil Painting Windsor Castle View From The Thames
- 1 Beautiful British Landscape Oil Painting Windsor Castle From The Thames.
- Oil on board landscape.
- Distinctly monogrammed signed by the unknown artist L.A.M .
Subject view of Windsor castle from the Thames River far bank. Circa late 20th century dated 1971.
- Beautiful controlled brushwork.
- Set in a nice gilt wooden frame.
- With hanging thread on the back ready for home display.
- So pleasing & relaxing scene to the eye.
- A superb collectors item.
- Windsor castle is a royal residence in the English county of Berkshire.
- It is notable for its long association with the English and later British royal family and for its architecture.
- The original castle was built in the 11th century after the Norman invasion of England by William the Conqueror.
- Since the time of Henry 1st, it has been used by the reigning monarch and is the longest-occupied palace in Europe.
- We sell our paintings based on quality & significance.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Having various noticeable wear craquelure foxing dirt stains to the canvas surface in places commensurate with usage & age.
- With scuffs and some minor chips to the frame.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Browse our exciting online gallery collections available.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres of frame approximate
13.39" High (34cm)
17.13 Wide (43.5cm)
Share this Product