Victorian Style Stone Garden Lion Garden Curved Seat Bench
- 1 Fine Victorian Style Vintage 20th Century Weathered Stone Garden Lion Garden Curved Seat Bench Ornament.
- Very unusual with decorative lion bases.
- It seats 1 person.
- With a seat that sits on top which has fish on either front side.
- A feature that stands out is the wonderful weathered patina to the curved seat top.
- A great garden feature to display and to sit in
- You will love the natural aged weathering to it.
- With acanthus leaf decorations on the back of the seat.
- It comes apart into 3 sections.
- It would make a great Easter gift.
- Origin bought from our of a fine garden in the south of England.
- Free standing.
- Made of the finest reconstituted cast stone & it is fully frostproof.
- Circa late end 20th century & made in the UK.
- Very heavy weighing around 50kg total weight.
- Having minor imperfections commensurate with being cast made.
- Condition report
- Offered in fine used condition with natural weathering wear.
- For UK Mainland delivery we would be shipping via national pallets which is a by the roadside delivery service.
- International worldwide shipping is available.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Browse our other exciting collections available in our shop gallery, happy shopping.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres approximate
23.62" High (48cm)
19.68" Wide (50cm)
14.96" Length depth (38cm)
11.41" Seat Depth (29cm)