Victorian Style Stone Garden Young Lady Carrying Child Garden Statue
- 1 British Architectural Victorian Style Standing Young Lady Carrying A Child Garden Stone Ornament.
- In the desired Victorian style.
- She is wearing a stylish frilly hat which has a bow on the top and wearing her slippers.
- A nice size 68 cm tall.
- Having beautiful naturally aged weathered patina.
- Made from the fine composite cast limestone.
- With superb detail.
- So sought after, and it will enhance any garden such a lovely ornament feature.
- So stunning to display in your garden.
- Heavy solid quality weighing around 23kg
- Ideal gift for a collector statuary lovers.
- Bought from out of a beautiful private museum garden.
- A great focal point for your garden.
- Circa late 20th century.
- Condition report.
- Having chips in places, some losses & charming weathering wear commensurate with usage & age, also a small cement filler repair has been done to one of the legs. Fully functional and stable.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Please also note that the large white classical plinth as seen in the pictures is not included.
- Browse our other interesting collections available in our shop gallery.
Dimensions in centimetres approximate
Length depth of base (25cm)
Width of base (19cm)