Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Classical Songwriter Bronze Composer Ludwig Van Beethoven Bust Sculpture
Regular price $921.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Let the 'Beethoven' in your life conduct a symphony with this 1 stunning bust of the iconic composer. Crafted with beautiful accuracy and detail, this bronze sculpture is perfect for inspiring classical songwriters of any style. Get it now and make some beautiful music!
- Made from the finest cast bronze heavy quality approx weight just over 4kg.
- Having sumptuous detail.
- With Beethovens name inscribed.
- Wow statement piece factor to display in your home on your desk.
- No makers mark.
- Fantastic display centrepiece.
- Provenance bought from out of a private musicians collection
- Highly sought after by private collectors & interior designers.
- Superb feature for a tv film studio, production company theatre props shop.
- Circa late 20th century 1970's.
- Ludwig van Beethoven was baptised 17 December 1770 –and died 26 March 1827.
- He was a German composer and pianist.
- A crucial figure in the transition between the Classical and Romantic eras in Classical music.
- He remains one of the most recognised and influential of all composers.
- His best known compositions include 9 symphonies, 5 piano concertos,1 violin concerto,2 piano sonatas, 16 string quartets.
- Also a mass, the Missa solemnis and an opera, Fidelio.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Having some noticeable wear, scratches, scuffs, stains & dust commensurate with usage & age.
- International shipping worldwide is available.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send us a message.
- We offer exceptional professional customer service.
- Checkout our exciting other listings available in our shop gallery, happy shopping.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres approx
16.5" High (42cm)
10" Width at widest point (25cm)
5" Length of base (13cm)