Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Vintage George II Style Gilt Gesso Acanthus Shell Pier Wall Mirror Circa 1950's
Regular price £400.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
BUY NOW £400 UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
- 1 Decorative Fancy Quality Vintage George II Style Gilt Gesso Pier Wall Mirror With Gorgeous Rococo Acanthus & Shell Flourishes.
- Stunning piece.
- A grandeur statement piece which will focus your attention in any interior home or office reception, hotel lobby & restaurant.
- Very ornate frame with acanthus leaf motifs and shell curlicue flourishes.
- Fabulous present.
- Vintage circa mid 20th century 1950's.
- With hanging thread on the back ready for home display.
- Frame made of fibreglass with glass mirror & mdf back.
- Approx weight 5kg quality.
- Offered in fine charming old used condition.
- Having some noticeable age spots on the glass. Also the frame has some noticeable small chips, dust and wear marks commensurate with old age.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres of frame approx
32.5" High (83cm)
15.25" Width (39cm)
1" Total length depth frame thickness (2.5cm)