Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Vintage Handmade Packard 1911 Model Car Clock Sculpture Wall Hanging Plaque
Regular price £450.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
BUY NOW £450
- 1 Fine Vintage Handmade Packard 1911 Model Car Clock Sculpture Wall Hanging Display Plaque.
- Set in a gilt frame & glass cover.
- Stunning intricate detail the car is sculptured made from out of various metal clock parts.
- Signed on the back by the sculptor William Ian Hope.
- Highly sought after by collectors.
- Superb for a Tv film theatre stage studio props shop.
- Circa mid 20th century dated on the back 1965.
- Condition report.
- Offered in nice used display condition.
- No battery is included, the clock mechanism no longer works.
- Having some noticeable scuffs to the frame, scratches to the glass in places commensurate with usage & age.
- It is a rather cool great wall decor item.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- International worldwide shipping is available.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Checkout our exciting other available listings in our shop gallery, if you order 2 or more items we can offer you multi buy discount, happy shopping.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres approx
3" High (8cm)
14" Length (36cm)
21.75" Wide (55cm)