Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Decorative Kensington & Chelsea Town Hall Coat Of Arms Heraldic Wall Plaque
Buy Now £250
- 1 Vintage Decorative Kensington & Chelsea Town Hall Coat Of Arms Heraldic Wall Plaque.
- The coat of arms celestial crown in chief.
- A fluer de lis in base of the last dexter canton a mullet argent in the first quarter a cross flory between four martlets sable.
- In the second a cross bottony gules between four roses of the last stalked and leaved proper in the third.
- Also a mitre of the second in the fourth all within a bordure quarterly & sable.
- The latin motto QUID NOBIS ARDUI means what is hard for us.
- The arms where officially granted on may 23rd 1901.
- Kensington was incorporated in 1964 into Kensington & Chelsea.
- Made from fibreglass.
- Circa mid 20th century 1960's.
- With hanging string on the back ready to display.
- Offered in good worn used condition.
- Having various signs of wear,scuffs,scratches commensurate with usage & age.
- Worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send us a message.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Browse our other exciting collections available in our shop gallery happy shopping.
Dimensions in Inches & Centimetres Approx
13" High (33cm)
9" Width (23cm)
Share this Product