Vintage Original Early 20th Century Peak District Linen Map Book
- 1 Vintage Original Early 20th Century Peak District Linen Ordinance Survey Tourist Map Book.
- Genuine old original fascinating informative detailed map of the Peak District.
- It also shows Ashbourne, Bakewell, Matlock, Belper, Leek, Buxton, The Peak, Dronfield, Sheffield & Mottram.
- Scale of the map is 1 inch to 1 mile.
- A feature you will love is that the map easily folds out.
- Made from linen.
- In full colour.
- Made from linen canvas.
- Published by Authority of the Ministry of Agriculture & Fisheries.
- Ready for home display.
- Circa early 20th century 1920's.
- A superb gift for the collector or if your just looking for something unusual and different to hand on your wall.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer support.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used worn condition.
- Having noticeable foxing stains and tears on the linen canvas and various wear & creasing commensurate with usage & old age.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash on collection is welcome.
- Browse our other exciting collections available in our shop gallery.
Size when folded out fully