Vintage San Marino Rock Glazed Ceramic Pottery Flask Bottle Decanter With Stopper
- Fine vintage 20th century San Marino Rock glazed ceramic pottery flask bottle decanter jug with cork stopper.
- Featuring an unusual highly textured fat lava style finish, known as smalto roccia (rock glaze).
- With a beautiful hand painted effetto lacca (enamel effect) pictorial of flowers.
- With a cork stopper.
- Watertight and wiould make a nice Christmas present.
- A feature you will really love is the pretty ornate girl pictorial on the opposite side.
- With rope carry handles.
- No makers mark underneath.
- Circa late 20th century 1980's.
- International worldwide shipping is available.
- Conditon report.
- Offered in overall fine used condition.
- Having some chips, wear & stain marks in places commensurate with usage and age.
- A glue repair has been made to the outer lower side as shown in pictures.
- We offer exceptional professional customer service.
- Checkout our other exciting collections available in our shop gallery, happy shopping.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres approx
10.5" High (27cm)
5.5" Wide (14cm)
4.75 Length depth (12cm)