Cheshire Antiques Consultant
British Watercolour Plant Study Botanical Polyanthus
- 1 Fine Original Watercolour Painting Plant Study Botanical Polyanthus Flowers After Charles Darwin.
- In the style of after Charles Darwin.
- Distinctly monogrammed by the British artist artist S.deB.
- Subject still life botanical plant study of a Polyanthus.
- Original artwork.
- So collectible.
- Set in a pine wooden frame.
- Watercolour on paper board.
- Polyanthus have elegant long stems that protrude from the distinctively textured foliage.
- They’re a large and varied group of Primula, characterised by their bright, blazing colours.
- A cottage garden classic, they will survive the harshest British winter.
- Peeping out in the early spring as a sign of new life after the gloom of winter.
- This watercolour is of exceptional quality by an accomplished British artist.
- Provenance verso gallery label Peter Clarkes Watling Street Galleries.
- Highly sought after by botanist art collectors.
- We only select our paintings based upon subject, quality & significance.
- With a protective front glass cover.
- Circa late 20th century dated April 1991.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- With hanging thread brackets on the back ready to display.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Having various scuffs, scratches, wear marks to the frame and also some stains, scratches to the glass cover commensurate with usage & age.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Checkout our exciting other available listings in our shop gallery.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres of frame approx
20.5" Wide (52cm)
18" High (46cm)
Share this Product