Watercolour "Returning Home" Shepherd Droving Flock Sheep Signed George Barker
Buy Now £1000
- Farmers Interest 1 Fine Art Antique 20th Century Watercolour Painting "Returning Home" Shepherd Droving Flock Sheep In Landscape By George Barker 1858-1911.
- Watercolour on paper with a front protective glass cover.
- Set in a later gilt frame.
- Subject landscape view of a Shepherd taking his flock of sheep back home, title "Returning Home".
- It has beautiful perspective of the landscape, with the pathway & grasslands foliage in the foreground, birds flying in the sky in the background along with trees.
- Monogram signed GB by the British listed known artist George Barker 1858-1911.
- He was born in Wolverhampton in 1858 son of a shoemaker.
- Circa beginning of 20th century 1900's.
- Bought from an antiques & fine art dealer in Scotland.
- Highly sought after by CEO's, interior designers, museums, art gallerys, antique dealers, famous & private collectors, film tv studio prop shops.
- Ready for immediate home wall display with hanging thread verso.
- Incredible conversation piece for your guests.
- We only select & sell paintings based upon quality & significance.
- We understand your purchase is for your home or as an investment.
- We provide our clients with friendly professional expert customer service.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- The front painting surface is in good overall order.
- With some foxing staining in places to the painting surface, the frame having some minor chips, scuffs, scratches commensurate with usage & age.
- International buyers worldwide shipping is available.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Browse our other exciting collections available in our shop gallery happy shopping.
Dimensions in centimetres of the frame approximate
High 16.14" (41cm)
Wide 19.68" (50cm)
Depth 0.78" (2cm)