Pair Austrian Art Deco Bronze Award Medal Medallions Skiing Winner & Runner Up
This pair of Austrian Art Deco Bronze Award Medal Medallions is perfect to honor the winner and runner up of any skiing event. Crafted from beautiful bronze, these exquisite medallions are sure to bring a hint of sophistication and elegance to any celebration. A timeless reward for achievement!
- Subject in side profile three quarter length view showing a man skiing with views of mountains in the background.
- Verso on each medallion inscribed. N.U.S. Skiing Centre, Christmas, Gubenerhuette 1935.
- Schweinfurter (Gubener) Hütte is a mountain hut next to Zwieselbacher Sennhütten and is located in Tyrol, Austria.
- Well cast detail made from cast bronze.
- Circa early 20th century Art Deco era dated 1935.
- Origin from Austria.
- Provenance from a private collector.
- A nice small size being 5 cm width and 3.6 cm high each.
- Weighing just over 85 grams together combined weight.
- Such a delightful scene to the eye.
- Highly sought after.
- Incredible conversation piece for your guests.
- We provide our clients with friendly professional customer service.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Condition report overall in fine charming old worn patina used condition.
- International buyers worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Checkout our exciting other Fine Arts, antiques & collectibles available in our shop gallery.
Dimensions in centimetres approximate of each
High (3.6 cm)
Wide (5 cm)
Depth thickness (0.3 cm)