Antique Austrian Cold Painted Brass Fox Door Knocker Hardware
Introduce a touch of old-world charm and class to your home with this unique Antique Architectural Austrian Cold Painted Brass Fox Door Knocker Hardware. With its elegant design, this door knocker will make a statement that is both timeless and modern. Crafted from high-quality brass, it's certain to become a family heirloom for generations to come! What story will your door knocker tell?
In the stylized model form of a fox.
- The tail, torso and legs making up the baseplate, and the head as the striker or ''knocker which is hinged with pins.
- A feature that stands out is his eyes and the stunning original hand cold painted finish.
- This cold painted model is rare and unusual.
- Origin from Austria
- So impressive & collectible.
- A good size being 26 cm high and 10 cm wide and 7.5 cm in depth.
- Well cast and beautifully made.
- It is so charming, and it will look wonderful displayed on your home front or back door.
- A most ornate sought after collectible.
- It is made from solid brass.
- With beautiful old antique original aged weathered patina.
- It weighs around 800 grams approximate weight.
- Circa 1920 early 20th century.
- A great gift.
- Condition report.
- Having beautiful natural aged charming old patina.
- Offered in fine old used worn condition.
- With various weathering, paint loss, flaking, stains discoloration, commensurate with usage & old age. The head is loose the fixing pins need tightening, still fully functional. No fixing nuts and no bolts are not included, and you would need to get these in order to fit this knocker to your door.
- International shipping worldwide is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send us a message.
- Browse our exciting Fine Arts, antiques & collectible collections available in our gallery.
Dimensions in centimeters
Length depth front to back (7.5cm)