Country Home Victorian 19th Century Seated Hound Dog Cast Iron Door Stop
Welcome your guests in true Victorian style with this one Country Home 19th Century Seated Hound Dog Cast Iron Door Stop! This dapper doggo will keep your door firmly in place, looking ever so genteel. Cause a stir among your visitors and be the woof of the party!
- A feature that really stands out is the way the dog's head is positioned looking towards his master's return.
- Heavy quality under 4kg unwrapped weight.
- Having leaf decorations on the base.
- Free standing.
- Beautifully cast made in England, with a Diamond registration foundry mark on the back.
- Made from cast iron.
- So suitable to keep your internal door open.
- With beautiful patina.
- It would make a fabulous present.
- Circa mid 19th century, 1860 Victorian era.
- Condition report.
- Having beautiful natural charming aged patina.
- Offered in fine old used worn rusted condition with various scuffs scratches, stains & wear marks commensurate with usage & old age.
- It is not freestanding as it needs to be placed next to a door or wall
- International worldwide shipping is available.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only, for customer support please send us a message.
- We offer our clients exceptional, professional customer service.
- Browse our intriguing other Fine Arts, antiques & collectibles available in our shop gallery, happy shopping.
Dimensions in centimetres
Length depth (11cm)