Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Pair French 19th Century Gilded Hallmarked Candlesticks With Wax Candles
Precio habitual $1,226.00
Los gastos de envío se calculan en la pantalla de pagos.
- Indulge in the lavish elegance of our Pair of French 19th Century Gilded Hallmarked Candlesticks, accompanied by Wax Candles. Hand-crafted with intricate detailing and fully gilded, these candlesticks add a touch of opulence to any space. Perfect for adding a warm, romantic ambience to your home.
- Small raillery style candlesticks which have been beautifully gilded over a light weight base thin metal.
- Standing on a base and topped by a tumultuous shaft adorned with car touches, acanthus leaves, flowers and stylized scroll decorations.
- Removable bobache tops with curved sloping edges.
- A bouche is a cup or ring at the top of a candlestick, used to catch melted wax running down the side of the candle.
- Caille was a French style of exuberant decoration, with an abundance of curves, counter-curves, undulations and elements modeled on nature, that appeared in furniture and interior decoration during the early reign of Louis XV of France.
- It was a reaction against the heaviness and formality of the Style Louis XIV.
- They would look wonderful displayed in your home.
- Amazing present.
- Work was in the late 19th century.
- It has hallmarks shown in the pictures.
- Wax candles are included.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used worn condition.
- Having noticeable wear, scuffs, scratches, marks, tears to the metal in places commensurate with usage & age.
- International worldwide shipping is available.
- Browse our other exciting collections available in our shop gallery happy shopping.
Dimensions in centimetres of candlesticks without candles inserted each
33cm High without candle
11.5cm Length of base
11.5cm Width of base
Height of each candlestick with candle inserted 57.5cm
Size of each beeswax candle 24.5cm high