19th Century Victorian Liverpool Maritime Ships St George's Basin T Hargreaves
Take a 19th Century voyage with the Victorian Liverpool Maritime Ships St George's Basin T Hargreaves! A timeless piece to marvel at, this collectible maritime ship will make waves in your life (and your living room) with its one-of-a-kind nautical details. You'll be shipshape and sailing in no time!
Signed by the English local Liverpool artist T Hargreaves.
- Subject historical marine view of Liverpool dock front on the Mersey.
- You can see the famous Church of Our Lady & Saint Nicholas of Liverpool. The site is said to have been a place of worship since 1257.
- The church is situated close to the river Mersey near the Pier Head.
- Having such beautifully controlled fine brush work.
- Watercolour on paper backed on board with glass cover.
- Set in a later gilt frame.
- Old gallery label verso Boydell Galleries.
- We only select & sell fine paintings based on their quality & significance.
- A superb collectors investment item.
- Weight unwrapped around 3kg.
- With hanging wire thread on the back ready for immediate home display.
- Circa mid 19th century dated 1842.
- Provenance bought from of a private museum art collection.
- Condition report offered in fine charming used condition.
- Having noticeable minor foxing, areas of stains to the painting surface & edges, minor loss of paint in places.
- With various scuffs, scratches, wear & small chips to the frame commensurate with usage & age.
- International worldwide shipping is available.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Browse our other exciting Fine Arts antiques & collectibles available in our gallery.
Dimensions in centimetres of frame
Length depth thickness of frame (1.8cm)