Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Set Italian Murano 1950's Fratelli & Torso Millefiori Glass Vases
Prezzo di listino $818.00
Spese di spedizione calcolate al momento del pagamento.
- This set of two collectible Italian Murano 1950s Fratelli and Torso Millefiori Glass Vases are a rare and beautiful set, perfect for any collector. Crafted with precision and skill, this set is a timeless piece of artistry and craftsmanship that is sure to become the focal point of any home decor.They stand on glass petal shaped foot each impressed with a grid pattern from beneath.
- Such a stunning design.
- Having such bold colours.
- Supporting bulbous shaped centres, having magnificent curved sloping lipped topped sides with S shaped clear glass handle on each.
- They are 100 percent authentic.
- The body of the glass is made up with numerous vibrant coloured murines.
- The vase is not marked with a maker.
- Provenance bought from a private collection.
- Superb detail and so clear.
- Highly sought after by private collectors, interior designers interest.
- A fabulous present gift.
- Handmade in Venice Italy.
- Circa mid 20th century 1950's.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Having some wear marks, surface scratches, dust, air bubbles, stains in places commensurate with usage & age. Also 1 vase is slightly taller and wider then the other.
- International worldwide shipping is available.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- Browse our exciting other Fine Art, antiques & collectibles available in our gallery, happy shopping.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres approximate
8.26" High (21cm)
3.74" Width at base (9.5cm)
5.51" Length depth from handle to outer top lip(14cm)
8.07" High (20.5cm)
3.34" Width at base (8.5cm)
5.31" Length depth from handle to outer top lip(13.5cm)