Art Deco Hallmarked Sterling Silver Perpetual Desk Calendar
Capture timeless British elegance with this 1 Hallmarked Sterling Silver Art Deco Perpetual Desk Calendar. Featuring classic design and exquisite craftsmanship, this stunning collectible exemplifies sophistication and prestige. Make a statement in any room with this timeless British treasure!
A nice size being 14.7 cm high and 21.5 cm wide.
- Featuring dials on the top that you can manually turn to change the months backwards an forwards, the other 2 dials adjust move a red scrolling line to indicate the days passing, underneath is another dial which moves further days of the month back and forth,
- A lovely Art Deco perpetual desk calendar which is in a solid silver frame cover on an ebonised wood base.
- It's a beautifully made desk calendar that has a great stylish desired look.
- It also bears the hallmark for Birmingham 1937 with the anchor, lion and date letter N and has the makers mark W.J.M & Co for W.J.Myatt.
- The Anchor is the symbol of Assay Office Birmingham. The lion is a symbol of standard mark for Sterling silver and N is the letter representing the year.
- It's in charming condition for its age and is clearly hallmarked on the side.
- The card inside is protected by a glass front.
- Perfect home office desk accessory.
- So collectible and would make a great gift.
- Circa Art Deco era 1930's dated 1937.
- Provenance from a private stately home museum.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition
- Having general wear, scuffs, scratches, stains commensurate with usage and old age.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Browse our other exciting Fine Art, antiques & collectibles available in our gallery.
Dimensions in centimetres approximate
Width as base (21.5 cm)
Length depth at base (6.5 cm)