Georgian Style Small English Lead Curved Garden Wall Planter
This Georgian-style garden 1 wall planter has a timeless look, standing out with its elegant English lead curved design! Wow your friends and be the envy of your neighbors with this small-scale beauty. Add a touch of class to your outdoor area and bring the wow factor!
- In the highly sought after antique Georgian style.
- Perfect to grown your flowers in.
- Having rather nice reeded edging detail.
- Very heavy for its small size weighing around 9kg approximate.
- Featuring decorative patterns in raised low relief of garlands of acanthus leaves, foliage & shells.
- Handmade from lead.
- Circa early 20th century.
- Origin from England.
- Free standing.
- So sought after and desired.
- Provenance bought from a private seller.
- It would make such a wonderful feature for your garden, porch entrance areas.
- With slot holes on the sides for you to screw into you wall.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine old used condition.
- Having charming patina wear, stains, scuffs in places commensurate with old age.
- No drainage hole in the base you would need to drill one if you wish.
- International shipping worldwide is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send us a message.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- Browse our exciting other Fine Art, antiques & collectibles available in our shop gallery,
Length depth of the base at deepest point (11.75cm)