Early 19th Century Oil Painting Portrait Of Elisabeth Blomfield Nee Brasnett
Enhance the grandeur of any room with this one masterful Early 19th Century Oil Painting Portrait of Elisabeth Blomfield Nee Brasnett. Boasting a timeless presence and refined detail, the finely crafted piece radiates sophistication and elegance. Perfectly suited for a luxurious space, this stunning oil painting is guaranteed to add an air of exclusivity.
- Subject side profile sitting forward portrait view of Elisabeth Blomfied nee Brasnett 1788-1868. She was from Curds Hall Great Fransham in Norfolk.
- She is sitting in her chair dressed in black wearing a white bonnet holding her hands together.
- Curds hall no longer exits it was demolished around the early to mid 20th century. All what remains presently is Curds Hall Barn.
- English school.
- Oil on canvas.
- Stamped verso Watson Artists Colorman Norwich.
- Set in a rather ornate gilt frame.
- Hanging thread on the back ready for home display.
- Circa early 19th century.
- Provenance bought from a high end auction label verso also see the last picture.
- We select & sell our paintings based solely upon quality & significance.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- The painting surface has various craquelure, foxing stains, also frame pressure indentation lines showing. the frame has various wear, cracking, scuffs, chips, losses and old repairs commensurate with usage & old age.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- International buyers worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Browse our other exciting collections available in our shop gallery, happy shopping.
Dimensions in centimetres of the frame approximate