19th Century Oil Painting Cattle In Water Meadow Attributed William Fleming
This 19th Century Oil Painting depicts a Cattle In Water Meadow, and is attributed to the talented painter William Fleming. This original artwork is sure to be a stunning accent to any room, with its classic yet timeless style.
- Subject animal scene of Scottish Cattle in Water Meadow.
- Attributed to the artist William Fleming, auction label & attribution label verso.
- Circa early 19th century.
- Oil on canvas.
- Set in a later gilt fibreglass frame.
- Such a delightful scene to the eye.
- Provenance label verso
- Highly sought after due to the collectible nature of the subject matter such elaborate detail.
- The brushwork is of highest exceptional quality.
- With hanging thread on the back ready for immediate home display.
- Incredible conversation piece for your guests.
- We only select & sell paintings based upon subject, quality & significance.
- We understand your purchase is for your home or as an investment.
- We provide our clients with friendly professional customer service.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used worn old condition.
- Having various foxing staining, craquelure also retouch ups in areas to the canvas and paint loss in places also stretcher marks showing to the surface and back. With noticeable scuffs, wear, small chips & previous repairs to the frame commensurate with usage & old age.
- International buyers worldwide shipping is available.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Checkout our exciting Fine Arts, antiques & collectibles available listings in our shop gallery, happy shopping.
Dimensions in centimetres of the frame
Depth thickness of frame (4cm)