Victorian Small Architectural Cast Iron Roof Finial Lancashire Rose Lightning Rod
This stunning Victorian Cast Iron Finial is perfect for embellishing your roof and bringing a touch of elegance to your home. The Lancashire rose design adds a beautiful accent and can be used as a lightning rod for a truly eye-catching feature. This finely crafted piece of architecture delivers both form and function, adding a classic touch to any building.
In the highly sought after Victorian era design.
- A feature that stands out are the 3 Lancashire Rose decorations on top with 2 small curved hipped legs.
- Still having the original hand painted white paint attached in most places.
- So collectible and highly sought after.
- Weighing around 6kg approximate.
- Handmade from cast iron.
- Circa late 19th century Victorian era.
- Origin from England.
- So sought after and desired.
- Provenance from a private seller in the Shires.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine old used worn patina condition.
- Having various charming patina weathering wear, paint losses, stains, scuffs, rust, scratches in places commensurate with usage & old age.
- International shipping worldwide is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send us a message.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- Browse our exciting Fine Art, antiques & collectibles available in our gallery.
Width widest point (24 cm)
With of base (19.5 cm)