Cheshire Antiques Consultant
19th Century Oil Painting Still Life Of Flowers Signed John Wilson
- 1 Original 19th Century Fine Art Oil Painting Still Life Of Chrysanthemum & Roses Flowers Signed By the British Artist John Wilson.
- A very competent painted study on wooden board, depicting a selection of chrysanthemums and roses in a round vase.
- Beautifully painted in a soft pallet of colours and with realism and character,defining the work with an accurate visual appearance and generous layers of paint.
- Circa early 19th century and is presented in the original decoratively carved swept Rococo decorations frame.
- So collectible.
- Provenance bought from a private seller.
- Having hanging hooks on the back,you will need to add string to display it.
- Condition report offered in old well used condition, in need of restoration and reframing.
- The painting surface needs professional cleaning.
- Some paint surface loss in places.
- No tears to the canvas board.
- It has various foxing, dirt, stains, dust on it.
- Also on the back there is water damage where damp got in the past.
- The original frame needs complete replacing as its coming away from the canvas painting.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Browse our other collections available in our shop gallery.
Dimensions in centimetres of the frame
Share this Product