19th Century Small Butchers Advertising Point Of Sale Pig Sculpture
Calling all pork-lovers! Spice up your space with this charming 19th century pig sculpture! Perfect for point-of-sale in a small butchers shop, or as a unique statement piece in your home. Not to ‘oink’ you into a decision... but you’ll ‘hog’ the compliments with this one!
Subject traditional countryside farm animal in the form of pig.
- It has been modelled in a seated position with trotters raised.
- This would of originally sat on a butchers shop meat counter.
- A cute size being 14 cm high.
- Such a collectible highly sought after item.
- Visual beauty such fine craftsmanship which is so intriguing.
- Very finely modelled and beautifully cast.
- Made from cast bronze, hollow inside appoximate height just over 600 grams.
- An ideal collectors present.
- Circa 19th century.
- Unsigned no makers mark.
- Provenance from a fine auction in the Shires.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used worn patina condition.
- Having charming patina noticeable wear, stains marks commensurate with usage & old age.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- We only sell decorative artworks based upon subject, quality & significance.
- International worldwide shipping is available via the ebay global shipping programme centre.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Browse our other exciting Fine Arts, antiques & collectibles available in our gallery.
Dimensions in centimetres
Width of base (4.5cm)
Width widest pint hip to hip ((5cm)