English Victorian 19th Century Brass HMS Victory Door Porter Stay Stop
Put your doorstop woes in the past with this one classic English Victorian 19th Century Brass HMS Victory Door Porter Stay Stop. This timeless brass beauty will faithfully hold your door open for generations to come, giving your home a traditional and elegant touch!
- A feature you will love is the Admiral Nelson plaque handle.
- With the HMS ship Victory by the base.
- Heavy quality just under 3.8kg unwrapped weight.
- Beautifully handmade in England.
- Made from brass and filled with stone underneath the base.
- So suitable to keep your internal door open.
- With beautiful patina.
- It would make a fabulous collectors gift.
- Circa mid 19th century 1850 early Victorian era.
- Highly collectible.
- Condition report.
- Having beautiful natural charming patina.
- Offered in fine old used worn condition with scuffs scratches & wear commensurate with usage & old age also 1 small chip to the stone weight underneath to the base.
- International shipping worldwide is available.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send us a message.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- Browse our intriguing other collections available in our shop gallery, happy shopping.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres approx
19.09" High (48.5cm)
8.66" Width (22cm)
1.96" Length depth (5cm)