English Victorian 19th Century Brass HMS Victory Door Porter Stay Stop
- 1 Fine Rare Original Antique English Victorian 19th Century Brass HMS Victory Door Porter Stay Stop.
- A feature you will love is the Admiral Nelson plaque handle.
- With the HMS ship Victory by the base.
- Heavy quality just under 3.8kg unwrapped weight.
- Beautifully handmade in England.
- Made from brass and filled with stone underneath the base.
- So suitable to keep your internal door open.
- With beautiful patina.
- It would make a fabulous collectors gift.
- Bought from a fine antiques dealer in Barnard Castle area.
- Circa mid 19th century 1850 early Victorian era.
- Highly collectible.
- Condition report.
- Having beautiful natural charming patina.
- Offered in fine old used worn condition with scuffs scratches & wear commensurate with usage & old age also 1 small chip to the stone weight underneath to the base.
- International shipping worldwide is available.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send us a message.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- Browse our intriguing other collections available in our shop gallery, happy shopping.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres approx
19.09" High (48.5cm)
8.66" Width (22cm)
1.96" Length depth (5cm)