Art Deco British Chromed Bronze Lady Dancer Car Mascot Figurine
This 1 chromed bronze car mascot will have you dancing in your seat! Which has a swanky Art Deco flair greeting you as you start your engine with this British Chromed Bronze Lady Dancer Figurine. Be the envy of your friends with this beautiful eye catching automotive accessory!
- Mounted on a stepped circular wooden base.
- Free standing.
- Made from bronze with chrome plated finish on a wooden base.
- Made by the known British bronze foundry maker AEL numbered 803677.
- Which depicts a very elegent stylish cabaret dancer well dressed lady in a beautiful pose.
- The detail is wonderful captured especially to all of the curves in her clothes which gives the illusion of flowing movement.
- Circa early 20th century beginning of the 1930's.
- It weighs around 400 grams approximate.
- So collectible & adorable, highly sought after by collectors.
- Having such a beautiful charming patina.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Having charming patina wear, scuffs, scratches, stains, weathering, losses of chrome plate in areas commensurate with usage & old age. We love this original used worn patina look.
- International buyers worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- Browse our exciting other Fine Arts, antiques & collectibles available in our gallery.
Dimensions in centimetres approximate
Height (16.5 cm)
Width (8.7 cm)
Length depth front to back (8.7 cm)