British Oil Painting Classic Green Racing Car Bentley No 18 At 24 Hours Le Mans
- 1 Vintage Sporting British Fine Art Oil Painting Portrait Classic Green Racing Car Bentley No 18 Automobile At 24 Hour Le Mans.
- Subject transportation portrait iconic scene classic sporting racing car iconic brand Bentley, driver seated steering in a dark green Bentley with the Union Jack flag on the side and racing number of the car 18 showing at 24 Hour Le Mans.
- Follower of Dion Pears.
- Distinctly signed by the British artist Coton.
- Beautifully controlled brush work.
- This is so sought after by Bentley enthusiasts.
- Oil on board.
- Bentley Motors Limited is a British manufacturer and marketer of luxury cars and SUVs, and a subsidiary of the Volkswagen Group since 1998.
- Headquartered in Crewe, England, the company was founded as Bentley Motors Limited by W. O. Bentley in 1919 in Cricklewood, North London, and became widely known for winning the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 1924, 1927, 1928, 1929 and 1930.
- Prominent models extend from the historic sports-racing Bentley 4½ Litre and Bentley Speed Six; the more recent Bentley R Type Continental, Bentley Turbo R, and Bentley Arnage; to its current model line, including the Flying Spur, Continental GT, Bentayga and the Mulsanne—which are marketed worldwide, with China as its largest market as of November 2012.
- Provenance bought from a fine art auction label verso.
- An exciting delightful scene superb for classic car lovers collectors. Ideal for TV film studio, stage theatre prop shops.
- A wonderful talking point with your guests.
- Set in a rather fine original gilt frame.
- Our online gallery only selects & sell paintings based on quality & significance.
- We realise that your purchase is for your home or as an investment.
- We provide our clients with an exceptional professional customer service.
- International buyers worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- With hanging thread on the back ready for immediate home display.
- Circa late 20th century.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- The painting surface is in good order, having some and general wear, scuffs, scratches to the frame commensurate with usage & age.
- Browse our other exciting collections available in our online shop gallery.
Dimensions in centimetres of frame approximate